Arkaroola in Science Week
Paul Gardner-Stephen
2014-08-11 22:10:56 UTC
Hi all,

I am heading up to Arkaroola next week for National Science Week. We are
going to setup a permanent wi-fi link between the village and homestead
area where they are planning to setup a research facility in the future:

http://servalpaul.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/getting-ready-for-national-science-week.html

Anyway, I know it is fairly short notice, but if anyone is interested in
heading North to some slightly warmer weather and some outback
communications fun, then this could be just the thing. We may even be able
to provide some fuel subsidy for one car load of people, but you will need
to get back to me fairly quickly on that.

Paul.